1) They are typically rented, which is more affordable than buying.
2) They help set yourself apart from the rest of the guests.
3) They are more formal, making a special dress code for your wedding day.
4) They can stand out from the groomsmen.
1) The lapel is typically satin, as well as pockets and buttons.
2) They are more formal, reserved only for evening or black tie events.
3) Accessories can include traditional cummerbund and bow tie, or opt for vest and long tie.
4) They typically have a satin stripe down the leg.